December 1, 2014

'Tis the Season

December 1st!
It's here!

It's time to get serious about Christmas and the Holiday Season.

There are gifts to choose, packages to wrap, cards to mail, rooms to clean and goodies to bake. This is no time to be unorganized. Every minute counts. We want to be able to enjoy the season and take time for what is most important.



Here are a couple of tools for you to use while you get ready.

When I created my ultimate list for stocking stuffers, I had no idea how handy it would be for me. I refer to it multiple times while I'm shopping. It is one of my most viewed posts and I hope you find it as useful as I do.



The second tool is a Free Christmas Planner.  This is a planner I made a couple years ago. If you already have one, it's time to get it out. If you don't, what are you waiting for? Get my Free Christmas Planner and be ready every year to enjoy Christmas with family and friends. No more holiday stress!





And I'd like to share the following links with you. I think word art is so cute and these ones really capture the Christmas spirit. Head to each blog to get your free printable for Christmas. Make one up with your kids or bring it down to Walmart and get one placed on Canvas. Word art is a great holiday decoration.

Stop by Craftily Ever After for this one





Visit How To Nest For Less for this printable



Thrive has this pretty one in red on white or white on red, your choice.






Stop back through the month. I'll be sharing some of my favorite (and oh so easy) Christmas recipes. In the meantime, we have lots to do. Here is one of my favorite flash mobs to get you in the Christmas mood. Let's get ready for Christmas!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...