June 10, 2011

Featured Blog - A Slob Comes Clean

A Slob Comes Clean is my Featured Blog this week.

This is a blog I have been following for awhile. Recently it received a beauty treatment in the way of a face-lift and a move! It looks really good.  I should give credit where it's due and mention the blog designer (who also helped Nony move her blog to wordpress) but this post isn't about that. This is about A Slob Comes Clean.

As the name suggests, A Slob Comes Clean is about getting a house in order. Specifically, Nony's house.

Nony is a great writer. What I love best is her honesty. I have been where she is at before and I can tell you, honesty was not my strong suit.

Everyone has household challenges.
Even people who are born organized have those one or two things that drive them crazy or get away from them.
Even born organized people have life moments where the house can get a little out of control.

Nony will have you smiling as you relate to her struggles and solutions.

And yes solutions. She has many great ideas for someone who want to begin their own de-slobification process, as well as tips for other life-related areas like money management, recipes, children and more.

Stop by Nony's A Slob Comes Clean and say hello to her.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am incredibly honored by your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I've really enjoyed reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...