May 26, 2011

Featured Blog - A Book for my Daughter

A Book for my Daughter is one of the newer blogs that I have been following.
Erin, the writer, is gathering the thoughts and advice she has for her daughter together in one place. We are fortunate enough to be able to read these posts (and nod our head in understanding). Posts about the joys and challenges of being a mom, of having children, of living life.

Posts like Spend time with me!!, thoughts about holding onto our 'me' time and our need to grab hold of moments with our children to keep and cherish.

Take the time to stop by Erin's blog and leave her a comment. She has a good thing going over there and I'm happy to be able to share the link as my featured blog this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...