January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Welcome to my little corner of the universe. With the beginning of a new year, I've decided to begin blogging. If you know me, it's no secret that I have opinions. If you don't know me, you soon will reading this blog.

So! What will this blog be all about?
Well it definitely won't be a 'mommy' blog. I swear much too much for that. Not to say I might not rant about the kids, but it's not going to be a bunnies and tonka toys kinda thing.

I'd suggest it will be more of a bits n pieces kind of blog. There will be some music postings, and comments on books, news articles and current events. There will be raves and rants. For those around Medicine Hat, there will be restaurant reviews.

There are a number of things I do on a semi-regular basis. Things that make my life easier around the house and out in the world, and I'm going to share them in a separate blog. Once setup, it will link from here.

Welcome to my world.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...